Friday 14 May 2010

I Fought Patience Ozokwor Because She Called Me A Prostitute - Mercy Johnson

A few weeks ago, movie loving Nigerians were amazed to hear that two of Nollywood star actresses, Mercy Johnson and Patience Ozokwor aka Mama Gee, engaged in physical fight while on a location for a movie in Asaba. And, speaking to the press, Mercy Johnson said she fought the older woman because she (Mama Gee) called her a prostitute.

Narrating the ugly incident, Mercy said that Patience Ozokwor was given a revealing clothe to wear on that location, apparently to depict a character in the movie that was in the making and Patience allegedly refused the outfit, stating that she is not Mercy Johnson, not an ‘ashawo’.
“I’m not a prostitute. I don’t like the name. I told her I didn’t like it," Mercy stated.  According to her, the faceoff was escalated when Mama Gee refused to stop calling her by unpleasant name.

No comments:

Post a Comment