Wednesday 8 December 2010

BUKKY WRIGHT: "I'm God Fearing"

To most of her fans, Nollywood star actress, Bukky Wright, is a controversial screen diva, who’s always dating married men and snatching other people’s husbands. But, here, the beautiful actress, who is distinguished for being one of the very few artistes starring in both English and Yoruba genre of Nollywood, says she’s quite religious and God fearing.
She reveals “I believe so much in God and to my understanding I am a very religious person but it now depends on your definition of being religious . I know I’m not fanatic and I am not a hypocrite. I believe strongly in God and I pray and fast a lot. I believe that without God, you can do nothing.”

But how have the children of the star actress, who is a single mother, been able to face the public on the face of their mother’s controversial lifestyles? Bukky explains that her children are grown ups and can stand for themselves.

According to her, “They know their mother so well and they have learnt to stand up for themselves when they are faced with such situation. Honestly, I thank God for having very confident children.”


 

No comments:

Post a Comment