Friday 15 June 2012

ANITA HOGAN: My Husband Is Not Romantic



Story By JOHNSON OKPUSA OBASI 
 Nollywood star actress, Anita Hogan, may have been absent from the screne for some time now. But news reaching Star Weekly! has it that the tall and slim actress is making a come-back as recently reviewed in her chart with media men. She also spoke on the romance between her and her white husband.

According to her, "I didn’t even believe I could end up with a white guy.It just happened.I don’t know about white guys being more romantic because my husband is not romantic.He is more of a realist and he is always very realistic about his feelings. Am attracted to his openness,and the fact that he is a very rugged man.We started as friends,then got closer and we later got married.He is also a very amazing father,I admire the way he cares for his kids.He is also very loving but not romantic.I am very grateful to God for him.He has 3 children from his marriage to a Dutch lady.He was married and the union produced 3 children who are all grown up now."When asked how she intended to relaunch herself back to limelight, this is what she had to say "Well all I am out to do now is basically creating opportunities for myself rather than wait for people to create the opportunity for me.And I have already started work on that."

No comments:

Post a Comment