Friday 15 June 2012

Why I Have Increased My Fees - PAWPAW

Story By JUSTICE AMUCHI
Osita Iheme, populally known as PawPaw by his fans, recently jerked up his movie fees. Many producers have wondered why this is so. Osita Iheme, however, says his decision to raise the fees he charges, was not done in isolation because other stars in Nollywood are also doing the same.

"Yes my fees have increased but I cannot give an exact fee for now because it depends on the negotiating power of the person approaching me with the movie script," he stated.
 
The Nollywood star actor also used the occasion to through more light on his plans for the rest of the year.
He said : "I am actually working on a project, talent and skills , I am raising fund for the unemployed with good talent and also providing a platform for themAnd the 3rd edition of osita iheme quiz competition for secondary schools is on course"

No comments:

Post a Comment