Friday 13 July 2012

"Am Not Fighting Linda Ikeji" - RMD

Story By DUMBIRI FRANK EBOH
Nollywood star actor and current Delta State Commissioner for Culture, Richard  Mofe Damijo, has cleared the air on the row between him and popular blogger, Linda Ikeji. According to RMD he wasn't fighting her as reported by an online media outfit but merely reprimanding her over her publication in her blog.

Trouble started penultimate week when Linda wrote a piece of message dedicated to RMD on his birthday. But the story went on to add that RMD had acquired a posh property in Asaba valued at N250Million this got RMD angry, and consequently, he took to his twitter, warning Linda to stop fabricating stories about him.

The Tinsel star who celebrated his 51st birthday yesterday July 7, 2012 took to the micro-blogging site Twitter after a long hiatus to debunk the rumours and express his disappointment in those who reported the news.

RMD fumed: "It has been brought to my attention that one Linda Ikeji character who I understand is a gossip has put up a story about my N250m. Ordinarily I will never dignify her type with a response but with the calls, texts and BBMs I have received I’d like to sound a warning to her (Ikeji) to desist from fabricating stories about me."

No comments:

Post a Comment