Friday 13 July 2012

Why I Ran Away From My First Marriage - AYO ADESANYA



 Story By JUSTICE AMUCHI
When it comes  to the Yoruba genre of the Nigerian movie industry, the name Ayo Adesanya, is a household one. the star actress who recently spoke to the media, says she is in a hot romance with a guy even as  she vows never to go back to her first husband Goriola Hassan. When asked if she hope to go back to Hassan, she said: "Capital NO. I don’t see anything of such happening we are not just compatible. We can never reconcile, never."


















Explaning  why she ran away  from her husband at night, she stated:
"As human beings we are not perfect. We make mistakes and learn from our actions. Life experiences can come in the hard way or any other way. His ways are not my ways. And I don’t think anyone in a relationship that is not bringing happiness should stay."

No comments:

Post a Comment