Friday 19 November 2010

GENEVEIVE NNANJI: The Problem Between Me And Marriage

For those who think Nollywood star actress, Geneveive Nnanji, has given up on marriage, it’s time to do a rethink. The celebrated screen diva says she’s still willing to walk down the alter with a man if she can find the right person. Geneveive, however, says the problem lies in finding the person with whom she can be compatible. She gives an elaborate explanation on the issue.

Hear her: “As for marriage, it’s every woman’s dream to get married. We can’t lie to ourselves. I do want to get married but overtime I have had opportunities to get married but I realise getting married is not actually the problem. The problem is finding someone you are compatible with because I’m born Catholic, I’m raised Catholic, I don’t believe in divorce. If I get married, I really want to stay married and staying married is not an easy thing. It means you are completely in tune with your partner. It means you’ve found your soul mate because you’ll have to be able to stand a lot of disappointments that would definitely come but then again you have to learn to forgive. For me, before I choose a partner I have to ask myself if this is the kind of person I would be willing to forgive no matter what when the time comes. If the answer is no, then that person is wrong for me. That person is not the person you want to get married to. If you know you can look into someone’s eyes and say yes, this is the most you can do to me. if you actually cheat on me the first time, I can find it in my heart to forgive you. If you can answer that question honestly and truthfully to yourself then you’ll know if that person is your partner or not. So compatibility is the word aside from the physical attributes that have to go with it. I need to be comfortable because I’m a woman and I’m used to a certain lifestyle.”

RECENT PICS



4 comments:

  1. Geneveive Nnanji, is too hard for you to get marred this-days, i will advice you that is more better you forget about marriage and carry on with your lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY SISTER, GOD WILL GRANT YOU YOUR REQUEST ONE DAY, JUST KEEP UP PRAYING TO GOD. YOU WILL MEET THE RIGHT PERSON ONE DAY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do not worry God is going to perform his wonders in your life this day,this year is your year,know that is for sure

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a pretty babe though,but u still need to remember that nobody is perfect,including u,so just pray to God 2 give u mr right,stop making excuses and stop this jumping around attitude.

    ReplyDelete