Tuesday 30 November 2010

NGOZI NWOSU: "I Get Emberrassed Everyday"

Ngozi Nwosu needs no introduction in the Nigerian entertainment industry. The star of Ripples and Fuji House Of Commotion, has come to be a darling amongst her numerous fans. However, the Nollywood star actress also has her own share of the public embarrassment celebrities face in Nigeria.


According to her, “I get it everyday. In fact a lot. There is this thing about some people. They just hit you at the back because you are a star or something. I don’t like it. It can be so upsetting that I would feel like slapping the person but I would now remember that I have to control myself because of my kind of profession. There was a day I was having a little problem with someone, another person then said that I was exactly the way I act on TV. I then told the person that she was stupid. I’m not a saint simply because you see me on screen. There is an element of madness in everyone and acting is just make believe. Acting a negative role doesn’t make me a negative person. That doesn’t mean people should provoke me just to see what I can do. I will bounce back.”

Ngozi Nwosu also shed light on her erstwhile matrimonial life. “ I was once married. I’m out of it and I just decide to stay on my own because of what I have seen in it. I spent eight years. That is what I’m telling you. If you are married and it’s working out for you, fine. But if you are married and it isn’t working out, no need for you to kill yourself.”

No comments:

Post a Comment