Monday 8 November 2010

"Why I Want To Insure My Hips" - BIODUN OKEOWO

It appears the issue of insuring vital body assets amongst Nollywood actresses, has come to stay. A couple of years ago, fans of Nollywood were stunned when star actress Cossy Orjiakor admitted insuring her big boobs to an insurance firm in Nigeria. And early this year, another Nollywood star actress, Mercy Johnson, said she was ready to insure her hips to any insurance company that might be interested.

Now, Biodun Okeowo, another actress, is singing the same tune. The beautifully endowed screen diva, who had a child outside wedlock when she was in her twenties, says she is ready to insure her hips.

Hear her: "Yes o! I can insure it because I love it. Most guys get attracted to me because of my hips."

Biodun blames the failure of her first relationship on immaturity and  says even though she could not describe the experience as horrible, she didn't know what she really wanted at that time.

"It wasn’t horrible, but when you are not ripe for something, you won’t know the right man for you or what you want because of inexperience or immaturity. I believed I was immature then; I didn’t really know what I wanted in a man. Then, I just saw it as an opportunity to be with a guy," she says.

2 comments:

  1. The plan even covers how to replenish your body after
    completing the clean your system diet. Keep a
    journal, write a daily letter to yourself, or just breaking routine and making
    a few beneficial changes.

    Here is my weblog ... best body cleanse for men

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its worth it babie.

    ReplyDelete