Wednesday 24 November 2010

How SAHEED BAGOGUN Turned Me Into A Punching Bag - Ex-lover FUNKE ADESIYEN

Who would have thought that handsome and gentle looking Nollywood star actor, Saheed Balogun is a wife beater? Well, immediate ex-lover, Funke Adesiyen, has finally exposed the beast in the actor. Read the exhaustive, unedited account.


In Funke’s words: "He came to my house and we had an argument over someone calling me. He wondered why the person was calling me and all of that. Though he was fuming, I thought he was just pulling my legs and the next thing he did was to pick his keys and tell me he was going and I said no problem. That was some minutes to midnight. He didn’t allow me to see him off to the gate, so I saw him off to the gate in my car.
“He came out of his car to meet me and told me I should go home and I said why not. While I was talking to him, he punched me in the face. I was just there, crying by myself. He drove off and later turned back. When I saw his car lights, I looked up wondering why he was coming back. So, I just drove out of the estate into the street, running for my life and he followed me. I was heading to the hospital because my ear drums were hurting. I didn’t even know what was happening to my system.

“He caught-up with me at the hospital gates and begged me saying he was sorry and all of that. He offered to take me home in his car and I agreed. I was crying and he was begging me saying it wouldn’t happen again and that he didn’t even know what happened and I felt that people make mistakes and because it was the first time, I forgave him. But he continued beating me over every little thing, and the last one did it. I already told him I was no longer interested and we’ve broken up. We have both moved on with our lives and he once ran into me on the street and said he heard I went to Ghana and I said, Saidi, I don’t want to talk about it and he injured me."

No comments:

Post a Comment