Tuesday 21 September 2010

"How I Cope With Sexual Desires" - PROPHETESS FABIYI, EBENEZER OBEY's Daughter

Prophetess Orejaiyeola Fabiyi, popularly called AduragbemiroIt by her admirers, is one of the many children of the music star, Ebenezer Obey. A divorced mother of two, who is herself a gospel artist and Aladura Prophet, the beautiful woman of God says even though sexual desires do come now and again to her – as someone married before – she has devised a way of coping with them by meditating on the Word of God.

She says: “It is easy coping with that. The trick is that whenever the desire for sex comes on you, just focus on the word and get more engrossed in it. It is true that such desires will come but the simple trick is to pray about it and get engrossed in the Word.”
An icon of beauty, the Prophetess reveals that men always make advances to her on a daily basis despite the fact that she is a divorcee with two children.
“I have a thousand and one of such requests and remarks on a daily basis but all I do is to make friends and as well let them know my stand on such issues. I also let them understand the calling I have and I am yet to hear from God on the need to remarry. So, I am always very open and sincere with them. I am just waiting for the will of God to be done,” she explains.

No comments:

Post a Comment