Friday 24 September 2010

Miss Commonwealth, AMAKA OGUCHI: "What I Want In A Husband"

Amaka Oguchi is no longer an obscure name in the Nigerian social circles. A reigning Miss Commonwealth whose reign will end come next November, Amaka has had an experience which many ladies can only dream of.

The beauty queen recently opened up on the kind of man she would like to settle down with and the kind of qualities she expects from him
“He must be my best friend, intelligent, hard working, supportive, fun to be around, nice and caring,” she revealed.
She also shed light on how she handles overtures from men who flock around to woo her into love affairs.
She stated: “ I have male friends but that is as far as it goes. I am never rude, but friendly to the opposite sex. I am also polite and express my self in a way that won’t seem unfair to them no matter the situation. If it does get out of hand, I am never alone, someone is always around me to take care of those issues and that is one of the advantages of being a Queen.”

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, and he must have enough money to take care of you yeah....... that is me waiting for November to come

    ReplyDelete