Saturday 18 September 2010

"Why My Husband Does Not Mind If I Kiss On Screen" - LAIDE BAKARE

For those who are conversant with the Yoruba genre of the Nigerian movie industry, Nollywood star actress Laide Bakare needs no introduction. Laide is one of the most active Yoruba actresses, considering the fact that she started way back in 1999. She has starred in major Yoruba movies and in the process, has come to be a celebrity of noote in any social gathering that has her presence.

Laide's success in the industry can actually be attributed to the support she has been getting from her husband. For instance, while some husbands of movie actresses forbids their wives to act certain roles, Laide’s hubby does not mind.
The beautiful actress reveals that her husband does not mind even if she kisses on the screen.
According to her, “A lot of African men are like that, they don't understand when actors are on set and they want to make a scene looks perfect, it's our job! But I'm lucky to have a man that understands that my work is different from my lifestyle. He understands me very well and he does everything to support Nollywood to become more successful. So, he doesn't care seeing me on set with another man while acting, he understands my work and knows that I'm very principled and respect my body so much. I'm lucky having the right man that understands and will always support my career.”

1 comment:

  1. Meeeeeeeeeeen aunty laide i like u so much because you are unique and classical,keep it up u are just too gbaski

    ReplyDelete