Saturday 4 September 2010

"Marriage Is Still On My Mind" - EUCHARIA ANUNOBI

Those who think Nollywood star actress, Eucharia Anunobi, has called it quit with marriage, should have a rethink. The beautiful mother of one, who has been nicknamed “Nigeria’s Sharon Stone”, says she can settle down again with a man in marriage and perform her wifely roles.

In her words, “I am foolishly romantic. I believe that whatever you want to do, do it well. If you want to love, love well because you don’t know when you are going to die, so why hold back. I am not afraid to fall in love again, cook all the food or wash all the boxers. God said we should love and if the right guy comes, I will get married. I even want him to come now now. God said we shouldn’t be alone. I am willing to love and be foolish again. I never judge.”
Eucharia also denied the allegation that she had dropped her acting career.
“It’s not true. I think I was out of the country when that news broke. Somebody was just playing pranks because I will never ever– as long as I have breath in me– retire from acting. Acting is not a job you retire from, unless one becomes physically hindered. For me, its not a job but a passion. I am not doing it because of the money but because of the love I have for it. Maybe love is a small word. I am obsessed about the job and for me, it’s like a religion. I can’t stop acting and even in my dreams I don’t think I have ever said those words, that I want to stop acting, because it's not possible,” she stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment