Tuesday 7 September 2010

Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Hit SEGUN ARINZE

Internet scammers, popularly known as Yahoo-Yahoo boys, nearly made a mess of Segun Arinze’s image when they hacked into his email address (segunarinze@yahoo.com) and started using it to send distress calls to some wealthy Nigerians that the star actor was stranded in the UK..

But the Actors Guild Of Nigeria’s president has asked everyone to disregard the messages as they are attempt by some dubious Nigerians to trick money out of people, using his name.
According to him, “sometime last year, I wanted to check my e-mail but was surprised that my password was not going through. It was later that I discovered that some internet hackers had changed it, making the e-mail inaccessible to me. I have since changed the e-mail address. But I was surprised when people started to call yesterday that they saw my message appealing for fund to return to Nigeria.
“However, I want to use this medium to say that I am in Nigeria and not stranded in UK, so people should ignore the message because those behind it are fraudsters.”

No comments:

Post a Comment