Tuesday 14 September 2010

"I Once Loved My Reverend's Son" - MONA LISA

Love can come in different shades. Have you ever witness a situation whereby a lady is listening to the preacher in church while secretly longing for the preacher’s son seated nearby.

Nollywood star actress, Monalisa Chindia is one lady that must have been in such a situation as sh recently revealed how she fell in love with her Reverend’s son when she was growing up. According to her, though the feeling was mutual, both of them never really got to express it.
“I had a crush on our reverend’s son back then. But funny enough, we didn’t express our likeness for each other. But I knew he liked me too,” she stated.
Beautiful Monalisa, who is a divorced mother of one, says she would be lying if she says there’s no man in her life at present even though she refuses to give the identity behind the man.
On why she decided to write as a columnist to a newspaper, she said it was borne out of her passion for writing.
She reveals: “I just stumbled on that aspect of my life. I used to have a diary when I was growing up. I was writing virtually all my day-to-day activities. So, when I was going through all that happened in my marriage, I was putting everything down. I noticed that every time I wrote those things down, the Lord often directed me on what to do. So, when the problem started in my marriage, the first person I ran to was my mum, asking her what I should do. With my mum on one side and my book of experiences on the other, my mum advised me to do what my hearts told me. So, basically, I decided to write because I wanted people to see my other side. This is because I know I have this very intimidating posture that can make people call me a no nonsense bitch. But I really wanted people to see my other side, which I am achieving through this column. I really like to touch people’s hearts. I like to feel people’s pains. I know that I have gone through a lot and that has made me to really want to reach out to people. Really, I just needed to write down my inner most thoughts and try to reach out to people who might be going through the same dilemma.”

No comments:

Post a Comment