Friday 16 July 2010

COSSY ORJIAKOR Robbed In Ghanaian Hotel

Nollywood star actress, Cossy Orjiakor, has been robbed in far away Ghana. You may recall that Star Weekly! carried a report, a couple of months ago, about Cossy wanting to relocate to Ghana – which the actress refuted. Well, this time, we are hearing the story from her own mouth.

According to Cossy: “Tourists to Ghana should beware of OBAMA HOTEL in East Legion. I booked for three nights - Thursday to Saturday - for $240. I went shopping on Friday, got back around 9 pm. I took some artworks from my handbag and left behind my camera, money and make-up in the bag. When I woke up, my bag was gone. It's only the hotel management that had access to my room. I was shocked. So i checked out, i asked for a refund of one night, $80, and was denied.”

No comments:

Post a Comment