Saturday 31 July 2010

"My Mandate For Nigeria (5) - KOLA AKINGBADE

(Being the concluding part of the Presidential Declaration speech of KOLA AKINGBADE, presidetial aspirant and political star. An exclusive interview with him will be published in the launch edition of our paper format hitting the news stands in the first week of October. Watch out!)

So now, with long suffering, forbearing one another in LOVE, we must defend the Unity of Nigeria in the name of PEACE.


We must love one another

We must show our love one to another

Love Does Forgive. Love demand that we forgive one another.

Forgiveness set people free.

Freedom promotes Unity. Don’t hold anyone hostage because of their past. Forgive and set them free.

None of us is righteous.

We all have past Histories.

How is your Past?

What kind of past history do you have?

We all have skeleton in our closets.

We all have secrets.

Suppose your secret has been revealed?

Suppose the whole world knows your secret?



I thank the Lord Almighty that only he knows my secret. He will not reveal my secret. He will not hold my secret against me. He forgives me of my past mistakes. He saves me and blesses me.

Since the Lord forgives me of my past sins, I forgive you my brothers and sisters.

So, let pass from passing judgment.

Let pass from condemnation to justification.

Forgiveness through justification is comprehensive. It covers everything. It covers all sins, past and present.

I have nothing against any Nigerian.

I have nothing against President Jonathan, notihng against President Obasanjo, President Babangida, President Buhari, Senator Tinubu, and Vice President Atiku Abubakar. I have nothing against Dangote, Mike Adenuga, Orji Kalu, Wole Soyinka.

I have nothing against any political party. I have nothing against PDP, ANPP, AC, and others as long as they promote free and fair election, freedom and justice for all.

It's okay to talk aboutthe  past. That’s only history. Hopefully, talking about your past will CONVINCE you. For without conviction, there is no REPENTANCE.



In order for Nigeria to become a great Nation, CHANGE must come to Nigeria.

Tell Somebody

In order for CHANGE to come to Nigeria, Nigerians must be united.

You Better Tell Somebody

My beloved, CHANGE must come to Nigeria. Change we can see and Feel.

We must CHANGE our wicked ways. We must change the way we think and the way we talk.

We must vote for change all Nigerians can benefit from. Tell Somebody

Change from corrupt leadership to leadership with integrity.

Change from imposition of leadership to electing our own leaders.

YOU BETTER TELL SOMEBODY

Change from arrogant leadership to servant leadership.

We must change from being Unproductive Nation to Become A Productive Nation.

We must stop all Human Right Abuses.

We must support our Elderly, the Handicap, The Unemployed and the Under-employed.

I thank God for calling me. Even though I am less than the least of all the Presidential Candidates, He calls me that I should preach and speak change into our rotten situation in Nigeria.

In him I have Boldness and Confidence

I will not fear the Evil one for I have prayed my prayer to my God.

I have started the work that He has ordered me to do.
Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power of God. Glory be unto Him.

(Concluded)

No comments:

Post a Comment