Friday 9 July 2010

"I Am Proud Of My Boobs" - CHIOMA OKOYE

“I am proud of my boobs. I don’t have to expose them – they are big enough for anybody to notice.” That was how Nollywood star actress, Chioma Okoye, replied her critics in a recent chat with the press.

Chioma was reacting to allegation that she had joined the crop of Nollywood’s actresses that show off their boobs to the public.
In her own words: “ People should judge me with what they see and not what they hear. I don‘t have to expose my boobs. They are already big enough for everybody to notice them, so why would I need to expose them again? My boobs are just moderate. This is how an African woman should be. I am proud of them.”
The beautiful actress also shed light on the story doing the rounds that her boyfriend died.
“That is an old story. He was my first love. We were in secondary school then. Ours was very innocent. He liked me and I liked him a lot. We used to go home together. We were very close. Every time I said I lost my boyfriend, people always thought he was a mature man. No, he was very young. I miss him so much,” she stated in an emotion laden voice.

1 comment:

  1. Good one from chioma, you don't have to expose your breast in particular or your body in general, to be a better woman. I believe that instead of such body exposures, ladies should atleast dignify their woman hood by dressing the way good mannered ladies ought to dress.

    ReplyDelete