Friday 2 July 2010

"It's A Lie: I Did Not Act Any Nude Movie" - UCHE OGBODO

It appears the era of nude acting scandals has come to stay in Nollywood. Just a couple of weeks after we published Empress Njamah’s shocking admission of the fact that she could go nude on the screen – if the movie was done in the Western world – another nude acting scandal has broken out in the industry. Sultry actress, Uche Ogbodo, is not in the top 10 list of Nollywood actresses but the girl is really daring when it comes to acting. If you don‘t notice her because of her roles, her provocative dress sense will sure knock you out.

And when the posters of a new movie, Cruz, came out recently, not a few wondered if Uche had taken her seductive roles to another level.
In the movie poster which also displayed pictures of stars like Jim Iyke Uche‘s picture showing her almost naked, was very prominent.
When she was contacted to find out if and why she featured in a movie which looked x rated going by the poster, Uche claimed she was not the one in the picture.
"I have been feeling so bad since that poster came out. That producer wants to ruin my carear. That person is not me.”
According to Uche, her face was superimposed on another body.
“Check the tattoo on the arm of that person; it is not the same as mine. Those breasts on that person do not look like my breasts. The person‘s tummy looked like somebody that has been delivered of 12 kids. It is not mine. It is just my face they put on that person‘s body,” Uche said.
The obviously angry actress said she didn‘t do anything near the role that was displayed on the poster.
"I don‘t know where that came from. I just did normal kissing in the movie. I am on location now. I want to take the producer to court but people have been begging me. He wants to ruin my career. He didn‘t tell me he was going to do something like this to my face,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment