Thursday 29 July 2010

"My Mandate For Nigeria (4)" - KOLA AKINGBADE

(Being a continuation of the Presidential Declaration speech of KOLA AKINGBADE, presidential aspirant and political star. An exclusive interview with him will be published in the launch edition of our paper format hitting the news stands in the first week of October. Watch out!)

We can climb to the very top of this MORE HILL (Aso Rock).


Its width is only deceiving, we can go around it and if necessary, we can get to the bottom of its depth.

Aso Rock is nothing but a MORE HILL.


My Beloved,

Because of my deep Love for our country and because I love our people Nigeria,

Because Nigeria needs strong leadership,

Because Nigeria Deserves God fearing leaders,

Because Nigeria must survive as a Nation,

Because of the inability of this Administration to protect our national interest and inability to protect the Niger Delta Region, the inability of Jonathan`s Administration to secure our oil fields and prevent the sabotage of our oil fields, because of Jonathan`s failure and inability to provide for and compensate the residents around the oil field regions, Jonathan`s inability to control the militant in the Niger Delta areas. Because this administration and its predecessors have failed to improve the standard of living in Nigeria (Nigeria is a stagnant nation).

Because President Jonathan is not committed to bringing in the necessary changes to Nigeria and because Jonathan does not seem to posses the ability to unite this Nation and move the country into a Higher position of respectability among other nations of the world. Finally,


Because God calls me to serve this thirty six united states of Nigeria, I accept my calling.

“Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a servant unto the Nation”.


I WILL RUN FOR THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

I will contest the 2011 election as an Independent Candidate

I will serve in love.

I will labor in Love.

I will serve in Patience. For Patience produces Humility.

I will serve this Nation not just to serve in words only, but also in power. Power of the Holy Spirit.


I pray for Unity in Nigeria. There should be no geographic zoning of Nigeria. Nigeria is One nation.

The Hausas, the Fulanis, the Igbos, the Ijaws and the Yorubas, there should be NO regional deviation. We are one Nation, One People, and One Nigeria.


Despite our differences in cultural and religious background, there is no superior ethnic group in Nigeria. Only God is Superior. He is the father of All, He is above all...

(To be concluded on Saturday)

No comments:

Post a Comment