Thursday 22 July 2010

My Mandate For Nigeria (1) - KOLA AKINGBADE

Starting from today, STAR WEEKLY! shall be bringing to you - every other day - excerpts from the presidential declaration speech of KOLA AKINGBADE (our political star of the moment and presidential aspirant with the message of CHANGE). An exclusive interview with him will be published in the launch edition of our paper format which will hit news stands in the first week of October. So, watch out - this man is loaded with vision!

Background
First, I want to thank the Lord Almighty for this opportunity to be here today. I want to thank my family and friends and the members of the Press. I want to thank our Members who respond to us on our website and face book. Thanks for coming today.



My name is Kola Akingbade. I was born January 24, 1961 in Ibadan. My father is the Late Chief C. L. Akingbade was a native of Igbara- Odo, Ekiti. I thank the lord for my mother Mrs. S. A Akingbade is still with me today. I attend I. C. C (Ibadan City Council) Primary School, Mokola Ibadan and I started and completed my secondary school at Compressive High School, Aiyetoro in Ogun state. I secure admission at several universities and Junior College here in Nigeria and in the United States. My parents and I decided that I should further my education in the United States.

In December 28, 1979, I left Nigeria for the United States to further my education. I attended Miami – Dade Community College in Miami Florida. I major in Architectural Engineering. Within two years in college, I discovered my talent. My passion is in Politics, in law, in business, business management and in National security.

I have extensive experience in Business management and by profession, I am a Sales Person. An executive sale professional, my hobby is reading and writing. I am a student of the bible and a Licensed Minister of the Gospel. I am a very good table tennis player and I will man handle a bicycle.

I love my country and I love my people Nigeria. Nigeria is a beautiful country. The lord blesses this Nation with good land, large land flowing with crude oil loaded with National Resources. Our soil is best for Agricultural production.

Intellectually, our people have been blessed excessively. For almost 50 years now, since our independent, the administration of this nation has been one of the worst in the world.

We went through several military coup, one Dictatorship after another. Bad leadership, lack of leadership, imposition of leadership, abuse of power, Human Right Violation, Extreme corruption in government. Nigeria is probably the most corrupt country in the world.

The level of unemployment in Nigeria is one of the worst in the world. The poverty level is totally acceptable. There is no steady Electric supply in Nigeria as a matter of fact there is no electricity in Nigeria. No running water. No wonder, Nigeria is an unproductive Nation (The Good Lord give us a gift crude oil). Nigeria produces almost noting. We assemble almost noting. We can’t even maintain what we have. The condition of our roads, highways is worst than decay.

Nigeria lacks the essential elements in order to become a productive Nation...

(To be continued on Saturday)

5 comments:

  1. So how will he bring the change?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What we need is a fundamental change because Nigeria's problem is a fundamental one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr Uche DanielsJuly 22, 2010 4:32 pm

    Sir, do your party have representative in Rivers State? Where is the state secretariat?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nobody can change Nigeria. When they enter they forget us. Only God can save us

    ReplyDelete